New custom front wheel built at the shop, with the STRANGER Ballast...
New custom front wheel buil at the shop, with the STRANGER Crux V2 front...
New custom coaster rear wheel built at the shop with the STRANGER...
New custom front wheel built at the shop with the STRANGER Ballast front...
INNOVA tire in 20 x 2.25" and BLACK colorway
Pack of 40x FOUNDATION LSD spokes in OISLICK colorway, with nipples
Pack of 20x FOUNDATION LSD spokes in OISLICK colorway, with nipples
Want to make infinite barspins? Here is a GENERIC gyro kit!
FOUNDATION Link 28 fork in GLOSS BLACK colorway. Special edition with...
FOUNDATION Headquarter V2 in BLACK colorway, using the PIVOTAL clamp...
COLONY Rear Wheel features the Wasp hub in POLISHED and the Pintour...
The COLONY Front Wheel features a Wasp hub in POLISHED and a pintour...
Jet Key in BLACKOUT colorway with URBAN CAMO tires from FICTION. With...
The fresh TOTAL BMX K2 frame in TRANS...
The fresh TOTAL BMX K2 frame in TRANS RED is the latest version of 3 times X games Gold medalist Kyle Baldock’s signature frame and features the following updates on the previous model.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Rear end- Shorter 12.75” slammed length, Dropout internal faces CNC machined with Integrated chain tensioners.
BB height- Slightly lower to increase stability
Downtube- Tapered to increase Headtube junction strength
Standover- Increased but with the lower BB height the seat will be the same height so it will ride the same as the K1 for seat position but it will appear a little taller to the eye.
Overall the refinements on the K2 take the frame to the next level for the feel and strength of the frame.
• Head angle -75.5
• Stand over height 7.63″ (measured from centre of BB- Centre of Top tube)
• Mid BB 11.62″ height (Heat treated)
• Rear length 12.75″ slammed-13.1″ (short and responsive)
• Tapered Downtube/ seat tube/ seat stays/ chain stays
• Offset tubing thickness, thicker in the areas of high stress
• Integrated Head tube (Heat Treated)
• Removable brake lugs and tabs
• 6mm thick Heat treated dropouts with interanl face CNC detail and integrated chain tensioners
• Laser cut stay bridge with Total Logo
NOTE- We do not advise or warrant the use of dual lower cable setups on our frames, use standard 2 into 1 cable setups only.