PROFILE RACING Zcoaster freecoaster rear hub in BLACK colorway.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
- The Z Coaster™’s Pawl is “Z” shaped to allow for engagement/disengagement by the center Slack Cam Ring. This allows for adjustable slack by being able to switch cam rings. They are available in 20/33/45 deg, 60 deg, 75 deg, 90 deg, & 115 deg slack opti0ns. This means you can dial in the slack from less than 1/8 of a crank to a full 1/3 of a crank!
- The Z Coaster™ has an outer driver support bearing for the oversized driver mechanism. This bearing supports the driver from the outside.
- The Z Coaster™’s pawls and ratchet ring have a proprietary coating that offer smooth engagement.
- There are 48 points of engagement: all pawls engage simultaneously.
- Slack Options: 20/33/45 Degrees (45 degrees = 1/8 of a crank), 60 Degrees (1/6 of a crank), 75 Degrees (1/5 of a crank), 90 Degrees (1/4 of a crank), 115 Degrees (1/3 of a crank)
- 9t Drivers: 3/32″ or 1/8″width, Chromoly or Titanium
- Choice of 3/8″ Bolt On or 14mm Axles-Chromoly or Titanium
- RHD OR LHD
- 36h Only
- Utility patents and design patents granted & pending.
- Made in the USA at the Profile Racing factory.
99.90EUR -40.8876% 169.00EUR